Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-11-30 Vehicle Entry, Location Desync

Haxus, I did some testing just now and it seems the vehicle entry/factory collision bugs are still present, on my save I can walk through freshly built Space Fighter F2s, Space Rockets, SUVs and Motorbikes as if they're not there, and getting into the rockets caused my character to fly into the distance the first few times, and getting out put me back at the factory
Can also confirm that starting the engine of the rockets and then exiting makes them have collision, same for SUVs and bikes, although it seems the ground vehicles also get collision enabled from weather damage

Also, similar to the rocket issue, I entered a motorbike and got "Hit by critical external stress! Received 26 hits of Sonic damage and 26 hits of Crushing damage.", and the second attempt I got teleported to the opposite side of the planet
This bug also applies to entering SUVs, and seems to only happen if I'm moving fast when I enter the vehicle, seems to work fine if I stand perfectly still next to it and mash E to exit and enter
Edit: Weirdly the "top" of freshly built SUVs have collision if I jump on top, they don't otherwise
[Image: RQbdsCG.png]
What even

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023-11-30 Vehicle Entry, Location Desync - by Celarious - 12-01-2023, 01:30 AM