Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A little help!
Shocked 
Sorry guys but does someone have a small starter ship design I could use to learn the designer? its very confusing for me just need a little something to get my head around it.

Thanks!
There should be a few starter ships on the in-game Spacecraft Blueprint Exchange.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Thank you very much!
Not sure what i'm doing wrong but I can't see Gravity drive components anywhere not in the university or airport repair shop I see the rocket drive, not sure if i'm missing something
?
Gravity drive module requires gravity couplings which are made in electronics factory and require patent and eludium which can be found on moons which requires foraging by hand to make patent
(08-09-2019, 03:23 PM)Vooker525 Wrote: Gravity drive module requires gravity couplings which are made in electronics factory and require patent and eludium which can be found on moons which requires foraging by hand to make patent

I had all that it's just the patent would not show up....but after I made the rocket drive patent the grav one suddenly appeared, Some patents have prerequisites maybe?
(08-09-2019, 07:32 PM)dezgard Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 03:23 PM)Vooker525 Wrote: Gravity drive module requires gravity couplings which are made in electronics factory and require patent and eludium which can be found on moons which requires foraging by hand to make patent

I had all that it's just the patent would not show up....but after I made the rocket drive patent the grav one suddenly appeared, Some patents have prerequisites maybe?

Yes the rocket-drive patent is a prerequisite for the gravity-drive patent.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo