Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022-04-12 Account Activation, Server Crash
Yeah have also had issues with decay. why we stop playing we had whole solar system that would every 2 days decay again.
(04-16-2022, 06:15 AM)zephar Wrote: Yeah have also had issues with decay. why we stop playing we had whole solar system that would every 2 days decay again.

Yes, we also lost most of our systems.

I believe that "You can login using Shores of Hazeron, Hazeron Commander, Hazeron Mail, or the accounts page on this web site" is wrong, the only way to activate your account is to login in the website.
[Image: unknown.png]
Seems I lost basically my whole empire, my last login was towards the end of March, but everything decayed by April 12th (when this thread went up). I had no real warning.
The account deactivator went online before it was supposed to. By the time I realized it was too late.

I apologize for the losses. It was my mistake.
(04-26-2022, 12:41 AM)Haxus Wrote: The account deactivator went online before it was supposed to. By the time I realized it was too late.

I apologize for the losses. It was my mistake.

That explains the issues leading up to this update.
Thanks for clarifying.

I don't think there has been any new reports of unexpected city decay since the update. But I am not totally sure.
Some of the reports said that cities were decaying due to abandonment, but the cities still had population and positive morale.
See: (Bug report) Cities not protected from decay
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I verified that logging into the game is sufficient to reactivate an account. You don't have to use the web site.

You can see your activation time on the accounts page of the bio window.
Well, happy to know that is fixed, I wasn't colonizing because of the fear of the decay

[Image: unknown.png]
I was logged out for only a week while I finished up my college semester and my new city seems to have already decayed??? Why is the decay so aggressive, I thought there would be more time?

Edit: Checked to make sure, I logged in and started this new colony on April 25, and got the mail that it decayed from abandonment on April 28th. This doesn't seem right at all.
Shit happens. Consider it an exercise in futility ;)