Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-11-01 Steam Update, Server Crash
(11-03-2020, 09:44 PM)Norway174 Wrote: I doubt there's enough content to make this a viable solo-player game. So you make a city, and another one. And another one. And then what? It just fizzles out.

At least, in the MMO, you could spread out, and run into other players. Form alliances, or fight them. Or come across former players decayed worlds.

This hasn't really happened for many years (aside from one-sided stomps) due to Haxus adding other galaxies, so not much would change aside from the lack of galactic chat
What even
(11-04-2020, 03:33 PM)Celarious Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 09:44 PM)Norway174 Wrote: I doubt there's enough content to make this a viable solo-player game. So you make a city, and another one. And another one. And then what? It just fizzles out.

At least, in the MMO, you could spread out, and run into other players. Form alliances, or fight them. Or come across former players decayed worlds.

This hasn't really happened for many years (aside from one-sided stomps) due to Haxus adding other galaxies, so not much would change aside from the lack of galactic chat

This is exactly why I'm suggesting Haxus should add the other features I mentioned in my previous post. After that, you would have a decent game.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]