Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Forum Feedback/Bugs
Links on the forum now show in a different color.
When you are trying to rate or report someone's post, the dialog box that appear is off screen.
So it is really hard to use these options because of this.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(06-04-2018, 06:45 AM)Deantwo Wrote: When you are trying to rate or report someone's post, the dialog box that appear is off screen.

For me it appears halfway submerged under the bottom of the screen, with only the top visible

Means I have to zoom out to like 80% to use it
What even
(06-04-2018, 12:22 PM)Celarious Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 06:45 AM)Deantwo Wrote: When you are trying to rate or report someone's post, the dialog box that appear is off screen.

For me it appears halfway submerged under the bottom of the screen, with only the top visible

Means I have to zoom out to like 80% to use it

Yeah I know where it is hiding, but the issue is still correct.

There are ways to cheat it to appear on the screen:
  • Make your browser window smaller, click the button and then enlarge it.
  • On a smartphone, go to horizontal mode and click the button, then go back to vertical mode.
I ran into a similar issue when logging on using my iPad. The login window appeared way at the bottom of the main page. Took me forever to find it.

The problem may be a result of the style in use. You could try the default style.
(06-04-2018, 03:52 PM)Haxus Wrote: I ran into a similar issue when logging on using my iPad. The login window appeared way at the bottom of the main page. Took me forever to find it.

The problem may be a result of the style in use. You could try the default style.

Yeah it works fine with the default MyBB style.
Damn I see a lot of little errors in the style you selected for the forum in comparison to the default MyBB style. Makes me sad, because the default MyBB style is an eye sore with how bright it is.
Would it not be possible to manually fix those errors, or is that too much? Since yeah, the default style burns into your soul

Edit: Would it also not be possible to make the "Updates" board only locked to admins, so everybody can't just make a new thread in there? Right now I can just start a new one
What even
Quote:default MyBB style is an eye sore with how bright it is

It would help if software developers realized that my screen is a lot more like a flashlight than a piece of paper.
I'd like a more concise forum theme.
Scrolling half the screen each time to read next message in the topic is getting tiresome real quick.
How much control do you have over this forum, Haxus? Can you stop people from doing ‮this??????

‭‮‮‮‮‮‮ ‮ ‮‮‮‭‭‭

ͤ ͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͬͤ ͤ ͤ ͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͤͬͦͬͬͤ ͬͦͬͬͤ ͦͬͬͤ ͬͬͤ ͬͤ ͤ

'̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋'̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏

Honestly though, most websites don't stop weird abuse of Unicode characters unless it crashes people. Like hyper-spamming the left-to-right and right-to-left codes. I tried pasting one of each in the very next sentence after this one, and now I can't even type past that sentence. ‮right-to-left whoops shit i broke this so bad fuck ‭left-to-right and