Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moral building not counting properly
After testing, this bug was mostly stemming from my personal error and lack of documentation. Services jobs are not related to moral, Professional jobs are and they are calculated properly for all buildings that i could test.
I added the result to the city morale page on the wiki http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/City_Morale
It is not because only one citizen is working at the buildings, right?

Actually might be useful if we could define how many people should be working there, so it isn't so wasteful to make a huge morale building.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
considering the population i have, i doubt it, unless theres an issue with population going to work.

But from what i can see, its quite literally 1 building = 1 level as far as moral is concerned for those building types.
Churches at least seem to work, my large church gives a +2.

BUILDING
1,163,086m³ Auditorium Space, 388 Auditoriums
56,279m³ Commodity Storage, 662,491 Units
93,797m³ Lounge Space, 19 Lounges
75,038m³ Office Space, 188 Offices
(06-18-2018, 02:00 PM)Ikkir Isth Wrote: Churches at least seem to work, my large church gives a +2.

BUILDING
1,163,086m³ Auditorium Space, 388 Auditoriums
56,279m³ Commodity Storage, 662,491 Units
93,797m³ Lounge Space, 19 Lounges
75,038m³ Office Space, 188 Offices

mmm, it could be that theres a desparity between whats used to determine the service job of a building vs what is used for moral. My church had 17 services which should have been enough for the 600 pop i had and yet i was at -2 until i added 15 or so 1 service church. 

But one thing to note is that both my 17 service and 1 service only had 1 auditorium so it could very well be that in church case, auditorium is what matter for moral. Theres literally no documentation i can find which definitely doesnt help.

edit:

After testing it out, church indeed use auditorium for the moral count (and the level value in the report is reflected accordingly), so the only bug in the case of church is the number of jobs is not tied to the right value (right now its shops+office) whereas it should be auditorium to reflect the actual building "value/cost"
After testing some more, the bug proved to be mostly confusion on the new city system.