Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Slow commodity import
Warehouses do not store commodities (slowly import instead) even if production building's inventory is full, making large scale production useless.
Military buildingsĀ import things really slow, my soldiers still wearing EVA suits and some metal power armor helmets even when city has lots of vulcium power armor suits.
New cities instantly import things at construction sites, but slowly import into overall city inventory, leading to starvation and suffocating of first citizens comingĀ to city.
Some cities lack of alcohol even when main city has full inventory of it.
Huge sheds are useless as they import commodities at rate of 1-10 items per hour.
Suggested import rate should maybe be 1% of storage, plus 1% for every office worker the building has.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(01-24-2019, 02:27 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Suggested import rate should maybe be 1% of storage, plus 1% for every office worker the building has.

this this this this this

right now I agree warehouses are not very useful due to the extremely slow nature of filling.
Agreed... it is a bit strange that my manufacturing hubs are full and storage is most frequently low on quantities of supplies. I try planning to have enough storage of key materials for building some of the larger ships and it seems to never have the storage completely full.