Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
how to make hazeron the best game ever in one word
userfriendlyness
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
(11-15-2018, 09:09 PM)Slaxx Wrote: how to make hazeron the best game ever in one word

userfriendlyness

Are you saying we aren't nice enough?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
the ship consoles sure are not i still have no idea what means what
(11-16-2018, 03:58 AM)nightslaysanta Wrote: the ship consoles sure are not i still have no idea what means what

See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Consoles
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(11-15-2018, 10:50 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 09:09 PM)Slaxx Wrote: how to make hazeron the best game ever in one word

userfriendlyness

Are you saying we aren't nice enough?

The term "user-friendly" refers to whether a thing is intuitive to use or at least easy to learn.  And he's right; Hazeron is not user-friendly.  Of course, much of that is because it's still in active development, so a lot of things aren't finished yet, let alone polished.  He might as well say, "How to make Hazeron the best?  Finish making it!"

Calling out specific things that need improvement would be more useful.  For example, do the jump mechanics still work based on a fixed preset jump power that you have to adjust in advance?  That and the previous spring-based model have always felt really weird to me.  They're a result of Haxus trying too hard to respect physics.  The standard video game solution to jumping is not realistic, but it's close enough that nobody actually minds given how much more intuitive and fluid it is.
i was also speaking about the graphics.
i was generally speaking about making the game more candy & handy
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.