Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
General deantwo hate thread
I don't know what's more worrying. That there's an entire thread dedicated to hating deantwo. Or the fact that deantwo has apparently ascended to meemdom.

Though I think the jokes on the people who made this thread because by doing so they have immortalized him in Hazeronian lore. More so then he was already.
(10-18-2018, 02:11 AM)Phenoix12 Wrote: I don't know what's more worrying. That there's an entire thread dedicated to hating deantwo.  Or the fact that deantwo has apparently ascended to meemdom.

Though I think the jokes on the people who made this thread because by doing so they have immortalized him in Hazeronian lore.  More so then he was already.

OP was deantwo's alt, he wanted this
(10-19-2018, 08:11 PM)resonkinetic Wrote: OP was deantwo's alt, he wanted this

I not deantwo alt!

Ups, wrong account!

Jokes aside, I still don't get Xantheose's memes...

I don't have autism, but it seemed offensive to people that do, so it wasn't really funny.
My wife didn't know what "seven ten" was either, and the "joke" was definitely crossing a line.

And lastly I still don't see the issue with C#. Sure C# is not as high performance as C or C++, but for small programs it works great and is a lot easier to use. The only issue with my programs is the way I programmed the user interface, WinForm's DataGridView is not the best when filled manually one row at a time.
But if you are not satisfied with the programs I made, suggest changes to the open-source project, or make a better program and share it with everyone.
My GitHub: https://github.com/Deantwo
Shores of Hazeron Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo