Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Non-existent wormholes
Hi !

When I look at my starmap, the system at the top left corner seem to have some wormholes linked to it... but in fact there isn't any in the two linked systems I discovered (according to the wormhole-accessible systems in the mission menu). The system survey says it exists. I tried from both linked systems. The navigator keep saying that he can't plot a wormhole course. The system is named QVR'JNF'ID'h.

[Image: unknown.png]

By the way, I noticed that sometimes the navigator won't plot a wormhole course, but if you make the same course with smaller steps it will work  Huh
Silly thing, but worth checking - is there a wormhole inside the sun? I think you can tell on the sensor screen.
A long route using wormholes should have a destination system in each sector along the way. Intermediate sectors might not be available on the server hosting the starting system, making it impossible for the NPC navigator to plot the course. Wormhole routes can always be plotted to the neighboring sectors. That is why a long route should have a stop in each sector along the way.
I cannot explain what happened. I went to each of those systems and my NPC navigator was able to plot wormhole courses to the other system.
Since your 09-05 update I have no more issues with wormholes. I'll check this evening if the said system is accessible now (or if I already explored it without noticing).