Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The State of the Universe

(09-26-2018, 08:27 PM)resonkinetic Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 05:48 PM)Norm49 Wrote: We did had a policy saying that if we see a small new empire being attack by a older and more experience player we will help and defend the new player. A policy of helping the weak. Some empire did attack some new weaker empire only to provoke us to then say we start the wars witch was not exactly true.

Sieg Syndicate

:@ but yea we know it was the syndicate. That what I mean by empire with 2 or 3 time more player. They would probably have start the syndicate galactic age before if we were not there.

So again Denatwo you remember that time when syndicate annoy every one because they treat them for 2 months the ways they treat us for the past 5 years. That what you support, ally you self with and participate in. So in your case hour policy off never be friend with the one attacking the weak or support them apply. If you are so annoy by us not liking you , you can see it as political roll play witch is a part of Hazeron game play.

(09-27-2018, 06:11 AM)Norm49 Wrote: So again Denatwo you remember that time when syndicate annoy every one because they treat them for 2 months the ways they treat us for the past 5 years. That what you support, ally you self with and participate in. So in your case hour policy off never be friend with the one attacking the weak or support them apply. If you are so annoy by us not liking you , you can see it as political roll play witch is a part of Hazeron game play.

I joined Rome at the start of the universe for fun and to try some actual big Hazeron war gameplay. I don't even believe I had much of an impact on anything in that war.

I was never allied with Syndicate, so I don't know what you mean by that. I was however, along with many others, vassalized to them when they started the whole "vassal or die" policy.

But maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying, your post is filled with a lot of typos, and it is making my dyslexia worse.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(09-27-2018, 08:59 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 06:11 AM)Norm49 Wrote: So again Denatwo you remember that time when syndicate annoy every one because they treat them for 2 months the ways they treat us for the past 5 years. That what you support, ally you self with and participate in. So in your case hour policy off never be friend with the one attacking the weak or support them apply. If you are so annoy by us not liking you , you can see it as political roll play witch is a part of Hazeron game play.

I joined Rome at the start of the universe for fun and to try some actual big Hazeron war gameplay. I don't even believe I had much of an impact on anything in that war.

I was never allied with Syndicate, so I don't know what you mean by that. I was however, along with many others, vassalized to them when they started the whole "vassal or die" policy.

But maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying, your post is filled with a lot of typos, and it is making my dyslexia worse.

Rome was a syndicate proxy empire. So as almost all empire that attack us.

For the typos well English is not my native language and I have dyslexia two so it doesn't help.

(09-27-2018, 06:47 PM)Norm49 Wrote: Rome was a syndicate proxy empire. So as almost all empire that attack us.

I don't think you are right in that. Apollo was never part of Syndicate as far as I know.
Unless you are trying to make a "everyone is Syndicate" or "we are all Staines' alts" joke.

(09-27-2018, 06:47 PM)Norm49 Wrote: For the typos well English is not my native language and I have dyslexia two so it doesn't help.

Same with me, I am Danish if you remember. I just happen to be better at reading and writing English than my native language.

(09-27-2018, 07:44 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 06:47 PM)Norm49 Wrote: For the typos well English is not my native language and I have dyslexia two so it doesn't help.

Same with me, I am Danish if you remember. I just happen to be better at reading and writing English than my native language.

this is how romances start

(09-27-2018, 07:44 PM)Deantwo Wrote: I don't think you are right in that. Apollo was never part of Syndicate as far as I know.
Unless you are trying to make a "everyone is Syndicate" or "we are all Staines' alts" joke.

At the beginning we were attack by more then one players. Up to 5 at the same time. (I just check our forum to be 100% sure) So ok Apollo was maybe not a official syndicate member witch I have really big doubt about but the other were. It is possible to see how is online. When the syndicate attack the Get Out I run to Rome territory to attack them (we were already in wars) and at the fist distress message send form rome city the syndicate disconnected and rome player connect second after. Were are speaking here of 8 players (I also just check that one on hour forum to be sure of the number). So yes Deantwo we are 100% sure that rome is the syndicate. If you do not agree name one, only one other empire that have that much experience players and give me the probability that the syndicate will stoop a attack on the Get Out before finishing and disconnect and also have the exact same amount of players form rome connected second after if dose are not the same player.

Deantwo you been the syndicate puppet that help them prepare there galactic domination that make some player stoop playing game. And also force you to vassal to them.

truthfully he was syndicate's favorite muppet

(09-28-2018, 06:59 PM)Norm49 Wrote: Deantwo you been the syndicate puppet that help them prepare there galactic domination that make some player stoop playing game. And also force you to vassal to them.

I am confused. Are you saying I am a badass spy? Or a puppet they kick around?

I will agree that I have fought the Weltreich empire more in the last week than I ever have Syndicate, but I wouldn't say I ever helped Syndicate do anything. I have nothing against Syndicate, and have had nice talks with Staines and the others. They may have possibly made some players leave the game, but nothing suggests that those players would have stayed even if Syndicate hadn't done what they did, so I don't know what to think about all that.

But your accusations that all those that have ever attacked you are Syndicate proxies, sounds as crazy as me saying that everyone that have ever attacked me was French. Wait, that is actually mostly true, the "bad ponies" were you guys. Were you the Axe empire too?

Apollo sends the following message:
[Image: ICareALittleBit.png]

(09-28-2018, 06:59 PM)Norm49 Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 07:44 PM)Deantwo Wrote: I don't think you are right in that. Apollo was never part of Syndicate as far as I know.

At the beginning we were attack by more then one players. Up to 5 at the same time. (I just check our forum to be 100% sure) So ok Apollo was maybe not a official syndicate member witch I have really big doubt about but the other were. It is possible to see how is online. When the syndicate attack the Get Out I run to Rome territory to attack them (we were already in wars) and at the fist distress message send form rome city the syndicate disconnected and rome player connect second after. Were are speaking here of 8 players (I also just check that one on hour forum to be sure of the number). So yes Deantwo we are 100% sure that rome is the syndicate. If you do not agree name one, only one other empire that have that much experience players and give me the probability that the syndicate will stoop a attack on the Get Out before finishing and disconnect and also have the exact same amount of players form rome connected second after if dose are not the same player.

Deantwo you been the syndicate puppet that help them prepare there galactic domination that make some player stoop playing game. And also force you to vassal to them.
Norm49, je pense que tu as suffisament démontrer que D2 est un véritable addict m, qu'il ne vit que pour ce jeu. 

Inutile de poursuivre une conversation aussi futile, Comme l'on dit toujours, ce sont les histoires les plus courtes qui sont les plus drôles x). 

Ah et pour ceux qui auront eu la curiosité d'utiliser un traducteur, sachez que je vous emmerde bien profond et que je cause français si je veux !
[Image: signat10.jpg]