Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can new players do in the face of exterminators?

(01-18-2020, 10:35 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Howdy. Just to be clear, I'm not dead set on crushing all new empires. The new ones crushed are a direct result of Deantwo's actions.

You literally wiped out a returning player's empire the other day, just because they said that Syndicate was cooler than Weltreich. So don't blame it all on me, you are insane without my interaction.

(01-18-2020, 10:35 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Why? It's been demonstrated multiple times that simply destroying Dean's own work isn't enough to prevent him from attacking me. Attacking the game he enjoys by driving off sorely needed new players is an attempt to assign a cost to his actions that may be better appreciated.

Translation. Weltreich is too bored chasing around my guerrilla warfare tactics. So instead of trying to wipe out my empire completely like they originally threatened to do (for BS reasons), they opted to try and take the new players hostage.

(01-18-2020, 10:18 PM)Weylin Wrote: So, assuming there's an empire that's dead set on crushing every new empire that pops up, what can these new players do? How can they be helped?
What measures can they take to defend themselves, fight back, or hide, in the face of empires with limitless resources, advanced technology, and sprawling infrastructure?

The new detection mechanics attempt to keep new empires undetectable until they have researched warp FTL drives. It is however still easy to find you if you happen to spawn near another empire and they have explored the system you spawn in.
See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Warp_Signature
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can new players do in the face of exterminators? - by Deantwo - 01-19-2020, 12:20 AM