Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Situational Music
Right now, there's no music in Shores of Hazeron(that i'm aware of, i've never heard it)
It wouldn't be too difficult to make some music tracks, I'm sure some enterprising fellow in the community could make music, or even Haxus could do it himself with some program.
However, it would be interesting to make music fit a situation based on certain variables:
For one thing, it could change when in combat, but that's a very simple thing, and also wouldn't fit all of the time, for example, a one on one duel would have different music to a battle with two squads of troops, which is something the music could take into account.

If your ship is being attacked, ship battle music. If your ship is among a fleet and is fighting another fleet, fleet battle music.

Just a thought.
There is a little girl who plays Silent Night on the recorder. She appears around Christmas.
(07-24-2018, 11:54 PM)Haxus Wrote: There is a little girl who plays Silent Night on the recorder. She appears around Christmas.

i don't know if you fully grasp how unsettling this is but i like this idea thoroughly
Quote:"As the last geth falls you hear music come across the room. On the monitor, a quarian stands before a hushed crowd warbling a mournful a capella of worlds and innocence lost. The recorded song is dispatched to the geth worlds beyond the Persues Veil. The transmitter shuts down."
  From Mass Effect 1. AAA games need more text descriptions. Their visuals are never...as good as they seem to think they are. Story Engine?

I'd really like situational sounds, at least. My ship's engine room is no nosier than my captain's quarters. I want my steel factories to be soundscapes of their own. Arenas thick with cheers and the roars of dying beasts born under distant suns.

[Image: XSs7gna.jpg]

Even if it's just this!