Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
more creature abilities with new designer

(11-11-2018, 06:44 AM)Hey You Hey AnrDaemon Wrote: Exploits can't be fixed by making them cost more. If the cost was the only problem, it was not an exploit, merely an oversight.
But this is not an exploit, it's plain game design problem.
There's no more tech levels, if you forgot. And you can join any empire with any creature.
If you forbid people joining empires by some arbitrary criteria, they would just create multiple empires.
See, how easy your arbitrary restrictions can be metagamed?

Lol no I don’t becouse you failed to fully read my post. Read the end. And thanks for taking the time to.

There still is tl just not the same system, didn’t understand why you overcomplicated something simple.

If you don’t like the idea of having a cost for secondary dna creatures with multiple abilities thats you disagreeing with it, which is perfectly fine, but saying it doesn’t fix the exploit is ignorant and plain denial-to-look-smart in my opinion, as even my 5 year old could understand how it balances the cost with the result.

Criticism is great and I can take, but plain deniability without reason to look good or whatever the reason, is ignorant and childish, please explain your answers further to convince me otherwise, thanks, and ps I’m sure you’re a chill dude, but I don’t see how what you wrote has logic behind its meaning

Messages In This Thread
RE: more creature abilities with new designer - by Hannibal - 11-11-2018, 10:22 AM