Hazeron Forums
Unable To Enter Game - Printable Version

+- Hazeron Forums (https://hazeron.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Shores of Hazeron (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Closed Bug Reports (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Unable To Enter Game (/showthread.php?tid=180)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Unable To Enter Game - phatboydw - 08-29-2022

(08-28-2022, 03:28 PM)phatboydw Wrote: Attempted to make my first new avatar for this universe yesterday. Have been unable to get past "Entering Hazeron". Was attempting to go remote, someone on discord mentioned it took them about 15 mins to go to remote a while back so I let it attempt for a little over an hour before calling it quits. Seems to be the same this morning as well.

Had a friend I was attempting to make play with me try as well, same result.

Update, I am not sure if something was fixed or just good timing. Managed to spawn at a new home world, tried a few times throughout the day and it finally succeed. Made a starter mine, gathered some fiber and wood. Made a flag. Created my empire and placed the flag. Had to take a small break, was about an hour of relearning controls, getting limbo'd a few times. Had a few crashes hitting space bar after initiating flight. When I came back, I am no longer the empire I created, but Forgotten Empire 666. My world is claimed by said empire. Made a new flag and attempted to plant a new one, but says that I of Forgotten Empire 666 have claimed this world and flag is at X position. Spent a few mins trying to find said flag at X position but I can't seem to locate it. If I try to un-claim the world, it says its not mine to un-claim. Any additional guidance would be awesome!

RE: Unable To Enter Game - phatboydw - 08-30-2022

(08-29-2022, 06:13 AM)phatboydw Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 03:28 PM)phatboydw Wrote: Attempted to make my first new avatar for this universe yesterday. Have been unable to get past "Entering Hazeron". Was attempting to go remote, someone on discord mentioned it took them about 15 mins to go to remote a while back so I let it attempt for a little over an hour before calling it quits. Seems to be the same this morning as well.

Had a friend I was attempting to make play with me try as well, same result.

Update, I am not sure if something was fixed or just good timing. Managed to spawn at a new home world, tried a few times throughout the day and it finally succeed. Made a starter mine, gathered some fiber and wood. Made a flag. Created my empire and placed the flag. Had to take a small break, was about an hour of relearning controls, getting limbo'd a few times. Had a few crashes hitting space bar after initiating flight. When I came back, I am no longer the empire I created, but Forgotten Empire 666. My world is claimed by said empire. Made a new flag and attempted to plant a new one, but says that I of Forgotten Empire 666 have claimed this world and flag is at X position. Spent a few mins trying to find said flag at X position but I can't seem to locate it. If I try to un-claim the world, it says its not mine to un-claim. Any additional guidance would be awesome!

Thankfully I have been able to play a bit. But not owning the empire has limited my abilities. I can build new buildings, can't demolish anything, can't add new jobs to facilities, no city reports, etc. Would be awesome if there is something I can do to stake claim over myself! Not sure what other major roadblocks I am going to encounter as I continue to build.

Welp, attempted to leave the colony to see if that would let me replace the flag. Positive side, it does, negative side, won't create a new colony!

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Vooker525 - 09-03-2022

Vooker525 NFMP stuck in limbo

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Paladin - 09-11-2022

Tebby OBRXJ stuck in limbo after an attempt to use an intergalactic wormhole with the ship Nostromo

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Greatmatrix - 09-28-2022

Devlos is stuck in limbo

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Vooker525 - 10-05-2022

Vooker525 NFMP stuck in limbo

RE: Unable To Enter Game - jakbruce2012 - 10-06-2022

Jack Katogh II BFEP unable to load scene.

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Arwe - 10-12-2022

Korrah (QYMQOB) stuck in limbo at edge of the galaxy.
Bumer (XZBWMB) stuck in limbo somewhere between Shores of Hazeron galaxy and In'Kaar Border Region galaxy

Even after reboot servers.

RE: Unable To Enter Game - HankHelium - 10-14-2022

Rear Admiral Sneed (QKJP)
Stuck in limbo again shortly after the server reset due to heavy exploration.

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Rashi - 10-14-2022

Rashi
Boilais

Stuck in limbo.