Hazeron Forums
Unable To Enter Game - Printable Version

+- Hazeron Forums (https://hazeron.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Shores of Hazeron (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Closed Bug Reports (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Unable To Enter Game (/showthread.php?tid=180)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Laywn - 07-07-2022

Hello Haxus,

Yes Im unable to enter game on all three accounts after jumping around systems in a ship with all three accounts in the ship..  I get stuck in loading screen when trying to re-enter game.  Thanks for your help.

Account:  Laywn
Account:  Athius PenDragon
Account:  Xiphos

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Laywn - 07-07-2022

Im stuck in loading screen with 3 accounts.

Laywn
Xiphos
Athius PenDragon

Thank you

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Tipper - 07-21-2022

Tipper (VKKVDB) appears to be stuck in limbo halfway through an exploration mission.

Sector is in Limbo, but can log in - zephar - 07-22-2022

Well this is new form of limbo. As I can login, but nothing is ticking in the Sector. Ship is frozen in place crew gives orders, but fuel does not deplete nor does the ship move its been like this for 3 days now. When I logout and back in I am back in my bed everytime. Like I just did a recall. The planet I tried colonizing before it all broke is not updating. Its not even registering as part of the faction yet if you look at the planet it shows correctly in person. So stuck on a ship not moving for last 3 days.
ship call sign RUAULB
character on ship is Shafer ID UTBRB
I named the sector Broken sector, but looks like in ssome places it named that and in others named DarkSpace sector.

Hope all this info helps you find the bug. I will keep character here in hopes you will get around to looking at this soon.

Thanks

Paul

--thanks for fixing me =).--

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Chojin - 07-23-2022

---FIXED---
Aiojin (KMFQF) stuck in ship DHMNFB.
Ship is like frozen in time. Not moving at all. It was warping to unknown sectors and warp frozen. As soon as I take control of helm console, I rollback to the previous position I was in the ship when I logged in.

Chojin Coffee (PMWDGB) in limbo.
---FIXED---

RE: Unable To Enter Game - gamerscd - 08-23-2022

Tex Dawson UIFSLB
aboard
Ship: Skrith Fire
in limbo after proceeding Natural intergalactic wormhole around a normal black hole

Still in limbo 8-30-22

RE: Unable To Enter Game - gamerscd - 08-27-2022

Resolved 8-30-22

RE: Unable To Enter Game - suunaabas - 08-27-2022

Donut RLELW

Bearclaw BJHVLB

Both my characters are in limbo. Noticed one system was unresponsive to ship hails, tried a homeworld recall to system on Bearclaw and he went limbo. Tried a recall into another system in the sector where a ship was responding, now Donut is in limbo too. It's been pretty laggy for the last day or so around a few of my systems. You might try setting up a script to restart servers automatically when they bite it, I'd imagine there are CPU useage indicators in the lead up to these freezes. Time they went awol was around 5 or 6 AM, MST (U.S.). Donut still shows a location on the logign screen, but never makes it into the game -likely because the sector is down.

EDIT: Guess they're fixed, but all my cities were abandoned since someone doesn't seem to care about their game anymore. I'm not bothering with rebuilding since this is just going to happen again next time. Done with this.

Tex if you can make your way back to where I handed ya the blueprint, perhaps you can convince my former crews to hand over their ships, and 4 ringworlds relatively close together. I'd hand off in person, but already deleted both chars. Good luck

RE: Unable To Enter Game - Luka - 08-28-2022

Character named "Somns" stuck, been a few days and I don't remember if he was travelling or landed, nor can I check since the game won't get past the loading screen when trying to get past character selection.

Edit 8/30: Just managed to connect again, thanks!

RE: Unable To Enter Game - phatboydw - 08-28-2022

Attempted to make my first new avatar for this universe yesterday. Have been unable to get past "Entering Hazeron". Was attempting to go remote, someone on discord mentioned it took them about 15 mins to go to remote a while back so I let it attempt for a little over an hour before calling it quits. Seems to be the same this morning as well.

Had a friend I was attempting to make play with me try as well, same result.